We at Joyful Bouquets are gearing up for another busy year and with it comes an entirely new look to our website. As we start the New Year, we would first like to thank the many brides and corporate clients for putting your trust in us and allowing us to beautify your wedding or event. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction which is highlighted by the many reviews we’ve received and comments you see throughout this site.
To those of you who have hired us for your 2019 wedding as well as our corporate clients who have secured our services this year, Thank You. We strive to make your wedding or event special and are here to answer any questions you may have.
To those of you who are visiting our site and considering securing our services, we ask that if you have not already done so, you set up a consultation in order to obtain a price quote. We are booking quickly and already have several weekends completely booked. We’d love to provide you with “BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAY!”
A few things to consider when preparing for your consultation:
- pictures are so helpful to assist our consultants in getting the feel for your vision
- be prepared with color choices and types of bouquets, centerpieces, etc. but be assured that our consultants can offer suggestions if needed
- be flexible in your thinking as some flowers may not be in season or available
- have a budget in mind; it is not necessary to disclose this but you should have an idea of how much you want to spend
- have a list of items needed (bouquets, boutonniere’s, corsages, etc.)
- bring dress swatches with you if available and any other items that you’ve obtained and will want to be used
As a side note, we will be at The Marian House in Cherry Hill for their Spring Bridal Show on Wednesday, February 20th, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. Why not come out and see a sampling of our work and meet our team. We’d love to chat with you.
Feel free to email or call us if we can be of assistance to you in any way. Blessings for the New Year!